15-Foot-by-24-Foot Oval Liner | 48-to-52-Inch Wall Height | Overlap Style | Designed for Steel Sided Above-Ground Swimming Pools | Universal Gasket Kit Included (25 Gauge, Waterfall)
15-Foot-by-24-Foot Oval Liner | 48-to-52-Inch Wall Height | Overlap Style | Designed for Steel Sided Above-Ground Swimming Pools | Universal Gasket Kit Included (25 Gauge, Waterfall) by Smartline at Sweet Lychee Productions. MPN: LI1524WFO25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Liner Knowledge: Overlap style is made to drape over the pool wall and is held in place with coping strips (not included) Does not require the
- Overlap style is made to drape over the pool wall and is held in place with coping strips (not included)
- Does not require the presence of a bead receiver
- Lay out in the sun for at least 1-hour prior to installing
- Air temperature should be at least 70-degrees when putting in
- Be sure to measure your pool and wall height prior to ordering
Will NOT work with Intex or Pop-Up pools
- Size: 15' x 24'
- Wall Height: 48" or 52"
- Shape: Oval
- Connection: Overlap
- Gauge: 25
- Material: 100% Virgin Vinyl
- 100% virgin vinyl construction
- Our liners have been vulcanized, high pressure heat bonded and vacuum sealed
- Material has been RF vinyl welded with lap welded seams
- Durable liners free of impurities
Liner has a 25-year limited warranty against manufacturer material defects
Features & Highlights
- MEASURE TWICE, BUY ONCE - Whether installing for the first time, or replacing an existing liner, the Waterfall pattern offers durability while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check the measurements of your swimming pool to assure the correct size is purchased. Pool height is determined by measuring the outside wall from the ground to underneath the top rail. Round pool size is determined by measuring from the center point wall to wall in order to obtain the diameter.
- PRETTY PLEASING PATTERN - The Waterfall pattern brings nature to your pool with the top border of white water cascading over the edge of a rocky cataract. The North American cut material is hand-folded to prevent permanent creasing and excess wrinkling. Before installing, lay the liner out in the sun for a minimum of one hour to warm up the vinyl ensuring it is able to stretch when adding water. The best temperatures to install would be between 70-80 degrees.
- NO TROUBLE TO INSTALL - Overlap liners are draped over the walls of the pool during the installation process. Once the bottom seam is even near the cove, the liner is ready to be secured. This material is held in place through the use of coping strips prior to putting the top rails back onto the pool. Bead receivers are not needed for this type of liner. The liner is made to work with pools which have a flat bottom and wall heights of 48" or 52". ***Will not work with Intex or Pop-Up pools***
- STAY COOL IN THE POOL - Enjoy the warm weather while spending quality time with family and friends. Your backyard aboveground pool will surely become the place to be during those hot summer days. Stay cool in more ways than one with the Waterfall liner.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Swim care-free knowing your liner can tough it out through abrasion, chemicals and UV fading thanks to the use of Lamiclear technology. The layers are made of an acrylic top coat, a UV resistant print layer, and a 100% virgin vinyl base. This material is then welded and cut for a flawless fit and finish. A 25-year limited warranty is included protecting against defects in material and workmanship.